Friday, March 11, 2016

Am I Cute or What?



You guessed it, I made another layout with a picture of Silas.   I just love this little face.
His first birthday is in a week so i hope to get a lot of new pictures then.
I made a layout a couple of weeks ago with a picture that I cut out as an oval and I really liked it.
So when I saw this new sketch challenge #55 at   "THE MEMORY NEST"   I was really excited to
try a layout with a round picture.    I mostly used the papers from DCWV - Seaside Yacht collection, then I had the flower and the doily in may stash.     My alphas are from two different October Afternoon Daily Flash alphas, they seem to be my go to letters now.

Here is the sketch and check out all the details  here at   "THE MEMORY NEST"  and see what
the Design Team  did with the sketch.






6 comments:

  1. Yes, Barbara, he IS ADORABLE! Your page with this sketch (and round photo!) is so cute al around! thanks for joining in once again at the MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, super cute! And you did a great job w/ the sketch! Thanks for playing w/ us a "The Memory Nest"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Cute and adorable! Such an appealing photo and you've showcased it perfectly using the sketch from The Memory Nest. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photo and adorable layout! Love the colors and papers you used and great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I just love the sketches and challenges here so I love joining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Barb!! This page is absolutely darling!! LOVE the picture and love the colors you chose. Fabulous design!! Thanks for the kind words in your above comment. I am always happy to see your layouts linked up!! xo

    ReplyDelete