Thursday, March 3, 2016

Christmas 1976


I didn't do any scrapping yesterday.   I spent the majority of the day reorganizing some of my supplies and cleaning and rearranging everything in my spare bedroom/craft room closet where I have shelves and cubes of supplies and also a LOT of old photo albums.   I found a couple in the back that I hadn't looked through in ages.   I found just what I was missing.  Some pictures from Christmas 1976.   I think this is the only year I was missing from the 70's for my Christmas albums.

I had just the perfect amount of pictures to work with the double page layout for March at
"STICK IT DOWN"    I haven't used a double page sketch in a few weeks so it was fun to work
with one again.   I really liked this one.    All the papers I used were from a paper pad I bought this last Christmas season at Hobby Lobby.   It's the Paper Studios - Remnants of the  Season collection.
I really liked how all the patterns worked out in this double layout.

Here is the sketch and check out this and all the March challenges, single page and card sketch
at   "STICK IT DOWN"


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout I like your approach to the sketch too :) Great find on those photos so cool :) It's a good sketch for Christmas photos :) and it worked out well for yours :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Stick It Down
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the older photos and you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down. Colleen http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! :) the papers are so pretty and your cute embellishments are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout, Barbara, and how cool that you found the photos you were needing! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job with our sketch. So glad it inspired you.

    I thought I was the only one who had photos that old! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down this month.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely twopager. You did a great job with the sketch and those old photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh so Christmassy! I love the look of the old photos! Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool Lo! I love the Christmas Theme, and the soft edges. Thanks for joining us at SID

    ReplyDelete