Monday, October 26, 2015

Christmas Past






While waiting for 10 days to get a new photo printer I went back and looked through my stash of pictures I had printed and never made into layouts.   I couldn't believe I had several from Christmas 2011   (disregard date on bottom picture it's been changed)    I got out my Christmas album from that year and realized compared to other years there weren't that many layouts so I went to work.
I even have 2 pictures left that I want to use on a layout for sure,  then decide if I will do more.

I LOVE making Christmas layouts, it is a passion, you could tell if you could come into my scrap room and see the 2 drawers of Christmas collections and individual papers, then there is also the 2 drawers of embellishments.    Yeah I love Christmas scrapping.   So besides what I haven't used yet on layouts I also have 4 completed 3D albums full of completed layouts, going back to 1951 and pictures from the Christmas when I was just 8 months old.

The challenge at "PAPER ISSUES BLOG"  Fan-atics round 2 is to scrap something you are passionate about.   Well here you go I'm passionate about Christmas.    The other options on this challenge is to show a Halloween project or to download their free printable "Favorite Time of the Year" and use it on a project.       So check it all out    HERE.

1 comment: