Saturday, October 17, 2015

Best Meal On Trip



I just made a very simple layout about this meal we had on our trip.   We didn't eat anywhere overly special on the trip until Tuesday night when we spent the night in New Jersey before going into NYC the next morning for our ferry tour around Manhattan.    We looked online to see what was in the area and found this Portuguese Restaurant that sounded interesting.   I'm so glad we picked this place as it was awesome.    I picked up a business card on our way out and used it in the center of this layout and then just wrote about all we had to eat around each of the pictures.       The challenge at
"THE PAPER GIRLS"   #89 is Food, so this layout is perfect for that.     I barely got it finished as the challenge ends tonight but this is my first time to scrap in 10 days.

Good food and finding fun non-chain restaurants is a guilty pleasure for me and I sure got just what I was looking for here.    That is why I am entering this layout at "PAPER ISSUES" and their Fan-atics Round 1 challenge.     Check out all the details at "PAPER ISSUES"

3 comments:

  1. Where's the pitcher of sangria?? LOL! Fun page, loved reading the description of each course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought I had a picture but obviously I was too busy drinking it to take a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Kristie I was wondering the same thing! Wonderful layout Barbara of the meal :) I like them all scattered about the layout making it each so individual just like the courses of a meal :)Nice clean layout :)

    ReplyDelete