Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Travel Detours


Still hard to work on pictures from our July family road trip.    This layout show a picture from three different stops on our first day.   I numbered the pictures 1,2,3 and then numbered the 3 PL cards that I used for journaling card and put them in the separate pockets on the right side.

Check out the sketch I used at "LET'S SCRAP"    This is the new sketch challenge just announced today on 9-15-15.   It was a little different type of sketch than I usually work with, but I'm so glad I just jumped and and went for it.  I have papers from 5 different  collections in and then some card stock to make my pocket divisions.     But at least in my mind it all went together.

Check out the sketch below and then click on "LET'S SCRAP" and see the inspiration from the rest of design team.   They all did so great and then I hope to see you joining in on the challenge.


5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch!! Great banner and love what you did with the tag concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool take on the sketch :) Love the use of the PL cards for the tags. Fun way to journal about the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful layout Barbara, love the pineapple paper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your take on the sketch. A very clean look to the page that is appealing to me. Love the way you handle the tags Genius! Really loving all the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch for your travel pictures and journaling. Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete