Saturday, November 8, 2014

White Space Card - Frosted Design challenge




White Space challenges are usually ones that scare me off, but I looked at the Design Team entries for the White Space challenge  at  "Frosted Designs"  and was inspired by what they made and decide to try it for myself with a card.   No sentiment, just a simple card for any occasion.   I guess I would have had more white space if I hadn't put the butterfly on the dry embossed square but I thought it gave it a little more punch so viola here is my entry for the challenge.   You can get all the details    HERE   this is still a good 10 days to enter.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete