Monday, November 17, 2014

Good Looking Bryce


I thought this was such a great looking picture of Bryce so I didn't want to detract from it with a lot of color or papers.   When I saw the Make it Monday Sketch #29 at  "The Memory Nest"  I knew this sketch was just what I was looking for.   I used a piece of paper from Authentique Genuine collection and some scraps I had left from it and made my layout.  I also had a sticker page from the collection that I had hardly touched so I used a bigger one for the title like embellie in the center and then just a few small ones for accents.    You have 2 weeks left to enter so check out the details   HERE.




2 comments:

  1. Nice layout! I bought this collection because it was a good one for those guys in my life. I love how you used it here. Your grandkids are lucky to have a grandma who creates pages for their scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch is great for keeping this handsome picture the focal point!! LOVE the background paper!! Perfect with your added touches and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at tMN!!!

    ReplyDelete