Monday, February 17, 2014

SMILES

I am loving today.  I was up way early for me and got right to scrapping.  I rearranged my desk yesterday and I think it has really given me more space to work on and it seems to be successful.
Because i've been a busy scrapper so far.    This is the first layout I made.   I had printed this picture of Susan and Kai the other day knowing I would scrap it soon.    It was a selfie taken at Kai's sock hop themed Valentine party last week.   Glad I have this pic because the majority of the pics of him dancing he was to active a ended up a bit blurry, but some will still be scrapped.
For this layout I used Sketch #51 at Sketch-N-Scrap.    The pic of the sketch is below but you can also check out all the details   HERE        This has been a great month for me at Sketch-N-Scrap. I've made layouts with all 3 sketches and also did the card sketch too.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! I hope you will join us in a few days for our next card sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap, your layouts is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you could play along all month, showing us your fabulous creations. What a wonderful smiley photo and gorgeous papers. Thanks for sharing this happy page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take!!! Love the background. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet photo. Love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so happy together. I love that I have been to your blog so much lately! Keep playing, I love seeing your stuff! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, I love the challenges here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic take on the sketch and great photo!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout! The background is awesome and I love your photo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete