Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Love Cotton Candy



Jason took the kids to the Texas State Fair.  Lots of rides, lots of games and lots of food and it looks like Mylan was pretty happy with the big bag of cotton candy.

I used the Nov. 15th sketch at   "STUCK ?! SKETCHES".     i found the papers I wanted to use for the layout but then I decided to mix it up and throw in some pink to go with the cotton candy even though there is no pink in my papers.  So I just used it with my Thickers title, embellishments and matting on the picture.

Check out the sketch below, I know I'm saving it to use again  and then go   HERE  to see all the inspiration from the design team and read about the great prizes this month.


7 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! LOVE your mix of papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so cute :) and so is that layout :) I love the mix of papers and shapes :) The pink works great on the layout and a nice addition to it :) Love your take of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your papers - beautiful page!Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice choice of papers for a cute picture ! thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is so sweet, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete