Friday, November 13, 2015

Family Fun



This layout came together in so many different ways.    I had this fun picture I got off Facebook when  my step-daughter was in St. Louis visiting my step-son, her brother, David and his family.   They went out to a Mexican restaurant to eat and got this great picture taken.    I love it and have been waiting to scrap it.   Then when I was reorganizing some of my embellishments I found this fun title that I totally forgot I had so put it where I could find it and use it.     The admit one strips  I also found recently when I was cleaning out some of my scrap papers and getting a better grip on what I had.
Then I was going thru the sketches for the Design Team at "SCRAP MUCH?!" and it all came together.   I printed the picture, pulled out the title and cut out some of the ticket strips and started putting together my layout, along with just some random purple inking behind the pictures to blur some of the dots.    I think the hardest part was deciding on my background paper, that took some looking.   But also with the 3D title were these circle/bling pieces so that is why I went the polka dot paper because of the different colors and to go with the different colors of the sombreros.

I have the sketch below for you and then go to the    "SCRAP MUCH?!"    challenge blog and check
out all the details.



1 comment: