Friday, November 6, 2015

Greeting Card



I just found out about this challenge last week and have started following it.      So this is my first challenge card I've made there.   "TRY STAMPING ON TUESDAY"    This weeks challenge #243 is a sketch and also a technique you can also use which is to use ribbon.    I added a strip of glittery ribbon that matches the glitter on the owl stamped image.
I went with some triangle alphas for the banner work on the sketch and make that my sentiment.

Here is the sketch and check out the details   HERE   for the challenge.  You have 11 days left to enter, each challenge lasts 2 weeks.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, glad you joined us for your first Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge! I hope you'll be back. What I like most about your card is how you turned the banners into pennants! Very fun and creative. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card!!! I love the sentiment on the pennants and the owl digi is so cute. Thankyou for joining us over at Try Stampin for our sketch challenge, Hope you join us again on Tuesday. Lynda DT xx 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Barb!
    I really like your take on the sketch this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday....and the mix of graphic papers that you used and the flag sentiments are the perfect choice, not to mention that sweet little owl! Love it! Please join us again very soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card. thanks for joining us at try stampin on tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! Love your take on the sketch and I am so happy that you are playing along! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete