Thursday, November 12, 2015

Future Vet




When I saw the Twist Back challenge  #11 today at   "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"  I wanted to go right to work on it.   I had printed these pictures last night of my Granddaughter Addisyn and thought they would work great for the sketch.     The twist back part of the challenge was to used primary colors on your layout.   I used blue and red.   I knew I would basically stick with card stock except for the circle and I got so lucky when I was looking through my papers and found this pattern that had the red flowers (primary color) and the background in a pale blue that matches the Dr. cap that Addisyn had on, it also had a little pattern on it in white, so it was meant to be.

Here is the sketch below and just click here at   "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"   and you can see where to link your layout and also get inspiration from all of the Design Team.


9 comments:

  1. too cute! great job with the sketch! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love these pictures!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! Love the doggie in the doghouse too! Great job with the Twist challenge and thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Barbara, these photos are adorable! Such a cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Adorable pictures! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun photos! Love your primary colored layout! Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw such lovely photos! Great job on the sketch twist challenge! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete