Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bike Riding



This is my first reveal as a Maven at "SKETCHES IN THYME"  and I have to say that I'm very excited to be here.   I've always loved the great sketches here and this one is no different.
I kept the embellishments to a minimum because I only had the one bicycle embellie and didn't want to add anything different so I just kept it rather clean and simple.
But play with the sketch however you want as it really is versatile.     There will be a new reveal by another Maven everyday of the next so check them all out.   The sketch is below and be sure to click
here on  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  to get all the details on this challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT post! Your love for scrapping along with your wonderful words of encouragement will make you a great addition to the team!

    I love this layout, from how you rotated the sketch to the photo and the papers and embellishments you chose!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Barbara! How exciting :) I really love your interpretation of the sketch and the layout looks great! Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page!! LOVE the clean and simple yet fun design!!!

    ReplyDelete