Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Fall Theme Thank You card



I made this card with the intention of having it ready after Thanksgiving to send to my Son-In-Law.
He will be my main helper with making our Thanksgiving dinner.  He LOVES to cook and is fantastic at it.   It's a good thing because my daughter doesn't like cooking at all.  They both get home from work and he is the one in the kitchen and always cooking an awesome and healthy meal.
So I wanted to have a card ready to give to him Thanksgiving evening to thank him for all his help.

For this card I have several challenges it will work for.   I used the sketch at "MOJO MONDAY", which I'll have the sketch at the bottom of this post.  I'm saving this sketch for other cards too.

Next is 'THE PAPER PLAYERS"  where challenge #269 is to make a Fall themed Thank You card.
So I knew I needed a thank you card so make it fall themed will go for Thanksgiving and a perfect card for the challenge.

The challenge over at "SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS" - Fall and what it means to you.   Well here in the midwest where we get to see all the season changes.    I love all the colors of Fall with the leaves changing and that is what I showed in this card.

So click on each of the blog names above to go directly to them to check out the inspiration there and read all the details to each challenge.

Have fun.   !!!!


5 comments:

  1. Barbara, how wonderful to have a son in law that helps you in the kitchen! Your daughter is very lucky! He will love this gorgeous card. Your mix of patterns is perfect. Love the leaf, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card that your SIL will appreciate :) I agree your daughter is very lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep ... looks like the leaves that are covering my backyard at the moment! LOL Awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful fall leaves and card! You rocked the challenge this week at The Paper Players

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card...thank you for joining us at The Sisterhood for our "FALL" challenge!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete