Monday, October 11, 2021

WAITING

 


Sitting on my lap is getting more and more rare the older my youngest granddaughter gets.   But Saturday morning while we were waiting for her Soccer game to start and I asked her to come sit with me.   She said yes, so I passed my phone off to make sure we got a picture.    Can't pass up those opportunities.   Then there were other times during the game we were "waiting", such as half-time and when they took a water break.   They are understanding more and more of the game each time they play.    This was their best game, they lost, but it was a close game 4-3 and not a runaway like in the past.

This is my entry for October for  "CHALLENGE YOURSELF"   I have a picture of my self and Black and White layout plus one color and that color is green, to go with her soccer jersey.



6 comments:

  1. Awwwww, Barb! I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous layout! The photos are amazing, especially the one of you with your granddaughter! And your color combo used for our challenge is just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun themed layout. Love all the cute photos displayed too. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! I like the green in the background and the torn paper peeking out from behind the photos. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work! I love how you've used the soccer them as your 'black and white' and the green green grass! So clever!
    Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love the combination of black & white plus green - it works so well with the photo! Your background looks awesome too! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! -Lauren

    ReplyDelete