Wednesday, October 6, 2021

I Love Smore's

 


Everyone was over at the kids house one evening just visiting and then decided to start a fire in the fire pit.  So of course then Elle wanted to make smore's.    So we did.

I used the Scrappy Friends challenges for this layout.

"ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"  for this great sketch.    I love it and will save it to use again I'm sure.   With several grandkids to make albums for and also my own albums, I can always repeat sketches for different books with ease.


Next is "SCRAP WITH STACY" for her October tic-tac-toe challenge.  I was going for the middle row, Banner,  Mixed Alpha title and Circle, but realized I actually have several tic-tac toes, also the middle column, the diagonal left top to bottom right, left column and bottom row.   I just didn't do any stamping on my layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment