Sunday, January 24, 2021

Christmas in Texas

 


Like so many people we had virtual Christmas celebrations with all of our families.  via Portal and Facebook and pictures and movies from various family members.   I did screen shots from movies my son sent me of his kids opening Christmas gifts.   I had never tried that before but it worked out ok.   I'll be trying this trick to get other still pictures again.

I used the "SKETCHES IN THYME"  sketch #451 for this layout.   I haven't done any torn papers on a layout in a long time, so this was fun to do again.   I do like the look.


I will also enter this at todays new challenge at  "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"   for handwritten journaling.     I have my journaling written with white gel pen on the green doily.

24th Jan - Handwritten Journaling

2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful take on the sketch and love the gnome paper! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch Barbara! I love your gnome paper too and how you made the sketch your own! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete