Friday, January 22, 2021

2021

 


My husband was able to get his first Covid vaccine yesterday.    I wasn't able to go back with him to get his shot but I made sure to still get a picture of him later after we were home with his card.

So today I went looking for a sketch to use and decided to go with the double Scrappy Friends challenges. I used the sketch at  "THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"  and then combine it with the tic-tac-toe challenge at  "SCRAP WITH STACY".


"THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"  here is the sketch.



"SCRAP WITH STACY"  here is the tic-tac-toe board.   I decided to use the middle row across.  I  Doily, Hearts and Flowers.



2 comments:

  1. I love your LO! Great pps, great colors, love the doilies and extra flowers on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win! Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete