Sunday, January 12, 2020

Make Today Pretty



I love the beautiful sunsets we get here.    This one I took my last night here at the lake before I left for Christmas.   So glad I got another beautiful picture to end 2019 of sunsets.

I'm engineering this at   "LASTING MEMORIES"  for challenge #480 - White Space


LM #480 - White Space

Hello, hello! Happy Sunday! We are so happy that you are here today. It's time for a new challenge, so let's get started.

Our theme for January is "Out of your comfort zone" and this month we want to challenge you to create layouts you may usually pass over as it may not be within your normal comfort zone.

LM #480 - White Space
* If you're anything like me, I struggle with the idea of true white space. I would love to be reminded that we can create beautiful layouts with simplicity.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love the distressing with the torn edges! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout. Great job with the white space and I love the torn papers! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete