Monday, May 27, 2019

Home Sweet Home


The new challenge #360 at  "USE YOUR STUFF"  is a mood board.  I actually made this layout yesterday but when I saw this mood board early this morning I was inspired by many things on it, that reminded me of the layout I just finished yesterday.  To me the board had a feeling of home with the dishes, drinks  and sewing supplies.    And this layout is about my daughters new home they just moved into this weekend.   So I have this layout using most of the colors in the mood board other than the yellow.   It's hard to see in the picture I used, but the rug on the floor in the middle picture where only a small amount of it shows, when you see it in person it is almost like the top left picture on the mood board with the swirls of blues/greens/aquas.

Here is the mood board and the link to the challenge at "USE YOUR STUFF"


1 comment:

  1. I love your layout especially that DP! What a great draw from our inspiration board! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete