Friday, May 31, 2019

Be Happy, Love, Never Give Up


This is probably at best only the 4th or 5th layout I've made that only had a picture of me on it.  Coming down to the wire on the last day of the month but finally got my layout completed.

I wanted to enter the challenge at  "CHALLENGE YOURSELF"  Challenge #65 is Life Goals.    I just had this picture taken of me this last weekend while we had family in town and I was enjoying time down on our new dock at the Lake of the Ozarks.   Last year our dock was just big enough to walk around the side of the boat, but we had a new big one built last fall with room for some furniture and our fire pit.   Finally after all the rain and winds we have had in the midwest we had a weekend to enjoy it and I was taking full advantage of it.    But back to the challenge of Life Goals, I have those in 4 places on my layout,  with Washi Tape "Make Today Amazing"   then 3 more goals in wood veneers, "Be Happy"  "Love"  and "Never Give Up"


"CHALLENGE YOURSELF"



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo and amazing life goals, Barbara! I absolutely love your wonderful layout and am so happy that it is one of the few that you have that has an amazing photo of YOU in it! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and your goals! and the photo of YOU - looks like you are in your "Happy Place!" Beautiful! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page! Thanks a lot for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great picture of YOU, beautifully scrapped! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete