Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Vegas Bound


Everyone is headed to Vegas and then a cruise for Spring Break.   Even Bo, Addisyn's support dog is going.     For this layout I used the March 15th Sketch #365 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  for this layout.  I had to rotate it to go with my horizontal pictures.     I am also entering this layout in a second challenge, the photo inspiration challenge #438 at  "LASTING MEMORIES"   For that challenge I have green paper on my layout since it is an Irish inspired photo and also I was inspired by the idea of traveling from the photo and that is what this layout is about.

Other than the background paper, everything is from a 6x6 paper pad.   I rarely remember to use these papers and I have so many 6x6 pads so I'm glad I thought of them for this layout.   In my mind I was going to mat all the papers with black but just started glueing everything down and then realized I forgot so I just took a marker and outlined all the different patterns so they would stand out a bit.

Here is the link to this challenge at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  and the sketch.   Check out all the weekly sketch challenges they have going on for the month.   So far I have used them all.  They are all great.   You have till March 31st to link your layouts.




Here is the link for Challenge #438 at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  and the Irish Photo Inspiration print.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a great layout! I love how you turned the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love your take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete