Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Aquarium Trip



Last Friday on the spur of the moment we took off for a 90 minute drive to Springfield, MO.   Just the night before I read in our Lake paper that the Wonders of Wildlife Museum and Aquarium had half price tickets for residents of surrounding counties all the way up to Lake of the Ozarks where we live.
Regular tickets are $44 per person, which I would not have spent but at $22 I wanted to go.
I'm so glad we went because it was incredible, we walked around looking at everything for just shy of four hours.   So it was time well spent.

I am entering this layout at   "THE PAPER GIRL CHALLENGES"  the 2nd challenge for March is
Challenge #172 - Under The Sea.    So of course our aquarium visit was perfect for the challenge.
Check out the link above and enjoy playing along.

1 comment: