Thursday, July 5, 2018

Day Care Fun



I started cutting out these pictures  late last week and was thinking I was going to have to come up with some kind of design myself to make a layout.   Then yesterday I see the sketch at   "LET'S SCRAP"    I was so excited because I knew it would work perfectly.   I counted what pictures I had printed and I needed 6 more so I went back to this group of day care pictures I had saved of my granddaughter and printed 6 more.     I got the pictures because I was added to the e-mail list at  her school last week because next week I'm going to be on my own babysitting for 9 days while her parents go on a vacation to Belize.    So I was able to go backwards and save into an album any pictures the school had posted of her into a separate album for me.

Here is the link to  "LET'S SCRAP"  and the sketch for July 1st.


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect idea for all of those pictures. Love the way you captured all of those adorable faces. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout...so nice to have a plan that works. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete