Saturday, April 21, 2018

I thank my lucky stars for you.



I just finished this layout for a challenge in one of the yahoo groups I am in and knew it would also work for the newest challenge at "LASTING MEMORIES"  that I saw today.

Challenge #319 is to use at least 4 different patterned papers.   I sued the Simple Stories - Heart collection and I have exactly 4 different patterned papers from that collection on my layout.

LM #391 - All About Paper - Use At Least 4 Different Patterned Papers

Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a good weekend.

We are back today with our third challenge of the month. This month's theme is "All About Paper" and this week our challenge is:

LM #391 - Use at least 4 different patterned papers on your layout.

2 comments:

  1. aawww...this is so precious! I love your pretty mix of patterned papers and the punched edge! Thanks so much for playing along at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout. Great use of the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete