Monday, April 9, 2018

Easter Egg Hunt


I'm the Guest Designer today at   "SKETCH N SCRAP"   I had so much fun working with this sketch and got to make a layout of my granddaughters first Easter Egg Hunt.   They had the hunt at home the day before Easter because snow and rain was in the forecast for Easter Sunday so wanted to make sure she got to go out and have this fun experience for all little ones.   I remember how much fun I had when I was little and hunting for all the eggs and candies.   Then the fun I had as a Mom hiding the eggs and watching my kids enjoying the hunt.   Now the last few years I've been able too enjoy all my grandkids hunting for eggs.

Here is the sketch I used and I hope to see a lot of people join in this fun challenge at
 "SKETCH N SCRAP"     I'm sure you will enjoy the sketch as much as I did.   Also check out their  Facebook page, that is where my layout will be   ""SKETCH N SCRAP""  Facebook fan page.  There are fun online crops there and another big one starting the first of May.


1 comment:

  1. This is super cute Barbara!! I just love it! You do such amazing work! So glad you could be GD for April, we appreciate you sharing your talent with us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete