Sunday, December 17, 2017

Love Christmas with Dad


My brother and Dad came to the lake to visit Friday and then left this morning after breakfast.
We will all be together for Christmas and New Years at my brothers house but Dad likes how I decorate every year so I wanted to make sure they got here for a weekend before the holidays.

We did a lot of fun sight seeing and also time for good meals here and out and enjoyed the fireplace at night and in the day.

I made sure and got pictures of Dad and I yesterday and today before he left.   So thought I would go ahead and get a layout made with these two.

For this layout I stayed with sketches from  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  and used the latest sketch posted for the month #305.


5 comments:

  1. Great stitched circle and those gingerbread men are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good layout, Barbara, and Merry Christmas to you. Eli(Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful take on the sketch....love the gingerbread men. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page. Love the embellishments that you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete