While my brother and Dad were here this weekend, we took the time to take some family pictures around the Christmas tree. I thought the sketch from Dec. 15th at "STUCK ?! SKETCHES" was perfect for these pictures. I thought the triangle on the sketch looked like a Christmas tree so I cut it in green and put a star at the top and then used some other Christmas papers and embellishments to finish off the layout.
Here is the link to "STUCK ?! SKETCHES" and the sketch I used.
I am also entering my layout at "LASTING MEMORIES" Challenge #75
LM #375 - Winter/December Holiday Traditions - More Than Two Photos
That is the link to the challenge. We always take family pictures in front of the Christmas tree and we took some early ones in front of our tree while my Dad were for the weekend. We will take more at my brothers tree when all together next week. Traditions continue.
The last challenge I'm entering with this layout is at "SCRAPPING 4 FUN" - The Christmas theme layout challenge for this month.
Layout Challenge 3 - Christmas
- You can create a - Layout
- Only new creations from 1st of December 2017 onwards
- Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments
- You may enter a maximum of 3 entries for each Challenge
- MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!(to enter Challenges)
- If your Challenge entries does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualified!
This Layout Challenge ends on Sunday the 31st of December 2017, 23:55PM European Time.
Please, take in account the different time zones - you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog (top left)