Sunday, January 1, 2017

November 2016 title card




I rotated this first sketch for January at "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE" 
to make my November title card.    I was laying in bed Nov.1st watching the news and when they showed the rest of the weeks weather I knew I had to snap a picture of the TV screen and use it on my PL pages for the first week in November.    The actual first day of November was even warmer at 76.   Can't complain about this kind of weather here in Kansas City.  It usually not really cold yet but not a full week and more that you can spend all daylight hours outside.

Below is my completed page for the first week.   Includes a great BBQ stop for lunch,  Pizza out one night, my granddaughter Mylan turned 7 on the 4th and then how we spent the first weekend of the month.  Saturday was outside putting up our Christmas lights.   I know it was early but my philosophy is "its easier to do it when the weather is nice than when its cold and wet.



Here is the sketch and just go to  "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"
every day to see what the Design Team does and then every week for a new sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment