Friday, January 13, 2017

Day Trip KC


I'm so glad I decided to give the Jan. sketch E 302 at  "CREATIVE SCRAPPERS"  a try.   Once I picked out my papers and got started i really liked the layout of the papers with the sketch.   It was really fun to work with and move my patterns around on how I wanted them to be.   I decided for one triangle to just leave the background card stock showing.    That is one of the reason I decided to do the faux stitching around everything.    It doesn't really show true colors in my picture but other than the blue faux stitching around the pictures the other stitching I did with a gold gel pen.
Plus I was also glad I got to add my ticket stub with my layout, I love when I can include memorabilia from a trip.

Here is the link to the details of the challenge at  "CREATIVE SCRAPPERS"   and the sketch below.


No comments:

Post a Comment