Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cat in the Box




This went together real easy.   I actually had the sketch, the pictures and the paper collection picked out since this weekend.    I finally got it to the top of the papers on my desk and went right to work.
I've now finished all the January challenges at "STICK IT DOWN"  

I am also entering this layout in the January 1st challenge at "SCRAP OUR STASH"
The challenge is a Book inspired stash inspired one.   The Book is The Cat in the Hat Comes Back"
I used that inspiration in my play on on words for the title "Cat in a Box"   (and opps I see I have to reverse my in and a on my title, my bad) plus you must use while paint or paint spatters.   I have no place really for splatters so I got out my water colors and I have white paint over the green word script to the right of the pictures,  I did faux stitching with white paint on my green cat card and then I did some outlining (inside actually) of the brown alpha stickers for my title.

I just love this cat.  This is our only male cat,  Reggie.   He is totally my cat and stays with me all the time.  I emptied this box last week that had a Christmas gift in it and Reggie jumped right into it.
Made himself at home and stayed there for over an hour while I was busy working at my desk.

Here is the sketch and click    HERE  for the STICK IT DOWN challenge  to  get all the details on all going on this month.



And then for the SCRAP OUR STASH  challenge click HERE


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Barbara! That background page with cat paws is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick-It-Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers. These pictures are so cute. Great punny title! Really a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute LO, love your photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE I love cat layouts, especially the adorable paw print paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout and the story about your cat!!! The paper and embellishments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable page! Great take on the challenge, love the title! Thanks for joining us at SOS X

    ReplyDelete
  7. A adorable and fun layout. Awesome details and great stash use. Such a cute kitty. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute layout. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Scap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute kitty! Love the title inspiration from the book. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute layout and Reggie is so photogenic! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down, and way to go finishing all three challenges!

    ReplyDelete