Saturday, August 16, 2014

Furry Friend


I just love these smiley faces,  my grand-daughter Mylan and my daughter (her aunt) Leslie.
This was taken in May when everyone was in DC for Leslie's wedding.    The grandkids had heard all about Jacko, Leslie's pet guinea pig and even seen pictures and such but never got to see him in person and hold and play with him.   They definitely had fun with him.   I have pictures of Kai with Jacko too that I'll have to scrap soon.   But glad I finally got these scrapped.
Ii used the sketch below which is the mid month sketch at PAPER SECRETS   I got the layout from the first of the month challenge made last night and blogged about it earlier today and then today finished this layout.   I've been a scrapping and blogging fool today.   But this is the best way to spend Saturday in my mind.   :)
Besides the sketch for the challenge it is also a word challenge and the word is CAMP
These are the elements I used for these letters.
C=Cardstock,    A=Alphas      M=Matted        P=Patterned Paper
I used the bright pink card stock that matched Mylans pants for my background, my title is the Alphas, I matted the paper behind the pictures and I used 3 different patterned papers on the layout.





1 comment:

  1. So very cute! I love the sweet pictures and the colors and papers you chose are perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete