Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Winter Wonderland


I just love this Black and White picture of the lake in our neighborhood.   A neighbor took it and we used in in our winter newsletter in January.    We have a neighborhood FB page so I was able to find the picture there and print it for my layout.    I've had the thought to make a layout with this picture but hadn't done it yet and the found sketch #251 at Creative Scrappers and new it would be great to just go into my winter paper stash and cut the circles from various papers and add a few snowflakes and I had just the right layout for this picture.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo! I love the colors you chose for this LO and the pretty snowflakes all around! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo, and I love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers! :)

    ReplyDelete