Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Zack



I don't think I have ever made a layout with a picture of my nephew all on his own.  He is been in group pictures and such but never one of just him.   I kept this layout really simple and just let the single picture and my background paper be the main points.  I added a kraft circle sticker as an embellishment and some brown Thicker alphas for the title.   Then did LOTs of faux stitching with different colors along the sides of the colored rays.

I was inspired to use this paper because of the challenge at  "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"
The challenge going on right now it is.........

 Kraft; we want to see you use Kraft (as in the brown paper) on your layouts. It could be as a background or on the layout, however you want to use it.

3 comments:

  1. I really love your background paper and the stitching! Thanks for joining us at the studio challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice LO! Love the stitching marks...free hand or stencil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Denise and Jennifer. The stitching was all free hand.

    ReplyDelete