Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hold Me


My granddaughter was sick again a couple of days last week and I went over to babysit with her so Mom and Dad could go to work and not take a sick day.    I was sorry she didn't feel good but she was just a sweetheart and just let me hold her all day long.   She had just turned one a couple of weeks before and I was afraid long days of snuggling was over but I got my day.

I'm entering this layout in 2 challenge,w  a sketch challenge and a color challenge.

First I have the sketch challenge from Feb. 1st at  "LET'S GET SKETCHY"   This was a fun sketch and I used flowers, not till I was putting it together did I realize how long it has been since I added flowers to a layout.   Need to keep those flowers closer to me now.



Next there is the Colors  challenge with a twist at   "SCRAP CHALLENGE YOURSELF"   They had a color palette to use of shades of pinks, plus in this challenge you always have to have a picture of yourself on your layout.   Since it was just the two of us there, I took a couple of selfies of us cuddling.   The added twist this month was to used hearts or have a love theme.  I have both.


19 comments:

  1. Such special times, hope your grand daughter is now much better. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS we love having you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're taking time to document these moments! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo is absolutely adorable! I love your take on the challenges! Your page and the story behind it are wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very nice piece! ! ! Simpleness is smart.Thanks for joining us at LGS♪

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely layout! I love the potty people wood veneer that you used. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet page with great details! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Barbara! This is so sweet! I hope you didn't catch it--I caught everything from my grandsons the fist few years!!! Sweet page and thanks always for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photo and layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love your page and colour choice, great photo. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the sketch, I hope she is much better now. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely layout and precious photo! Thank you for joining us at Challenge Yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute photo and lovely page. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy and Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww! Grandma love sure helps! Love your photo and you scrapped it beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful moments, lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for joining LGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww, so sweet. Love your wood veneer embellies. Great take on the sketch. thanks for joining us at LGS Deb cc

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a cute baby and layout! thankyou for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet photo! Love your layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete