Tuesday, February 6, 2018

February's first PL page



I used this picture I took of Reggie after I got up on the morning of Groundhog Day and decided to use it as my take on the day.    Since it looks like 6  more weeks of winter  Reggie crawled right up to the pillow again after I made the bed, so he was my Punxsutawney Phil.

I made this card using sketch #95 for the newest challenge at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"    It was perfect for my picture and some journaling about the day.

Here is the link to the challenge at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"  and the
sketch I worked with.    After that is my full PL page using the card.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I love that card with Reggie - too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete