Monday, February 12, 2018

You and Me



Nothing says love like a Grandpa taking a trip to visit his Grandson and his dog.  My brother hadn't seen his grandson for just over a year so he made a trip to Sydney, Australia for a long overdue visit.
He will be there 3 weeks and this was taken the first day he got there.   I think they are all happy to be together.

I am entering this layout at  "USE YOUR STUFF" Challenge #299  - Love is all Around.
I combined papers from two older collections from Simple Stories.   I used the Daily Grind collection and the Say Cheese II collection.

Here is the link to the challenge at   "USE YOUR STUFF"

Challenge #299 - Love is all around
So what love is around you? Show us with your cards, layouts, OTP or whatever your crafty poison is.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. They even look like each other! Everyone looks so happy. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete