Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Valentine Girls


I think I have now finished all of my Valentine layouts for this year.   These are my granddaughters in Orlando, we only see them about once a year so I always love getting Facebook pictures.
Here they are all dressed for Valentines Day at school.

I used Sketch #313 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  to make this layout.  I loved getting to use so many different papers with it.   Plus it was fun to use the heart stickers for my banner that is in the sketch.

Here is the sketch and link to  "SKETCHES IN THYME"



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Barbara! I really like the colors and the papers you chose for your layout. The pictures are so sweet on your layout too. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an artwork colorful and sweet. Very well. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! What a sweet page! Love the heart banner and colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete