Sunday, May 19, 2024

Set Sail to Alaska

We just got back this week from an Alaskan cruise so I have all kinds of pictures to scrap.

I’m entering this layout at “SCRAP CHALLENGE YOURSELF”.    I have a picture of myself and my hubby and to go with the challenge I fussy cut my embellishments, the passport/ship/wheel, the cruising vibes with ship top and also the vacation vibes and wheel.


I used the sketch at “ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOGSPOT”  for this layout so will be adding it there for the Scrappy Friends challenge because I also did the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at “SCRAP WITH STACY”.   I did the middle column down, Wood - Arrow - Washi Tape.





 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara! I love this photo of you and your husband. And your take on the sketch is creative and fabulous. All of your fussy cut embellishments look amazing here. What a fun and fabulous scrapbook page and memory! My husband and I always wanted to take a cruise to Alaska! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you tackled many challenges in one layout. Your photo is great and I love the paper choices. Perfect for your cruise theme. Thank you for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Thanks for playing along at CY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Love the strips of paper you layered up behind the photo. So jealous of your cruise! Thanks for playing with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete