Monday, July 18, 2022

The Good Life


 

I

I made this layout with challenge #607 at "LASTING MEMORIES"   My Old and New is that I used pictures that are new this month and all my paper is at least 10 years old.

LM #607 - Opposites Attract - New and Old

Hello, hello! Welcome back to Lasting Memories. We are so happy that you have stopped by today! July is moving right along and it is time for a new challenge.

For July our theme is "Opposites Attract" and it's all about including opposites on your layout. This week DT member Tracey is challenging us to use something new and something old on our layouts.

LM #607 - Create a layout with new and old. It might be a newborn with an older relative or comparing an old look with a new one or using both old and new products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment