Monday, June 13, 2022

Jerome, MO

 


I'm going to admit when I first saw sketch #520 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  I wasn't that crazy about it, but this morning I decided to give it a try.    I'm so glad I did because I'm really happy with how it looks.   So many ways you tango with it.   I changed the hearts in the middle to more circles.  I thought about going with a doily as the large one and look more like the sketch, but went with a larger circle I cut out of paper to go with the other papers I used.      Thanks for giving me the inspiration.   I'll keep this sketch and use it again.



3 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful take on the sketch and love your circles! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you gave it a try too-I really like the circles inside the circle! Thanks for joining us at SIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! So glad you stuck with it, it's a great layout!

    ReplyDelete