Saturday, April 16, 2022

Merry Christmas to You


 The last couple of days I have been working on filling in some Christmas layouts from 2019 that I never got scrapped.   I had made several of my granddaughter for her album back then but not enough for the chronological Christmas layouts I do to keep for myself.    So it's been fun going back looking at the pictures and seeing what I can scrap.   I love playing with Christmas papers.

For this layout I used the new April sketch at  "SCRAP OUR STASH"   It was fun working with both triangles and adding doily circles too.   Then I finished it with some small enamel stars as embellishments around the layout.



3 comments:

  1. Love how you backed your triangles with black. It really pops! Thanks for playing along this month at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas page. Love all different patterned paper. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete