Wednesday, March 31, 2021

The Daredevil

 


Some of my grandkids made a trip to Mexico for Spring Break this year.   The daredevil 10 year old did some jumping off the cliffs and into the water from rope swings.   He had a blast.

I'm entering this at the Scrappy Friends double challenge.

First I used  "ROCHELLE SPEARS"  sketch challenge for March.     Rochelle always has a great sketch to use every month.   With our move to a new town and house this month, I am down to the last day to play along, but I was determined and got it done.


Then  I always want to combine the tic-tac-toe challenge at  "SCRAP WITH STACY"  I love this kind of challenge because you can decide what row to use.  This time I did the diagonal.   Use at 5 or more patterned papers ( I used 6).  Word Stickers and Foam Letters.   I had a new package of these glitter foam letters that were the perfect color to go with my papers.



No comments:

Post a Comment