Friday, July 3, 2020

On Stage


Our granddaughter Addisyn loves to sing and perform.   Here she is in a Saturday class that she takes,
doing what she loves best.

I did the Pick 3 challenge for June at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"  for this layout that is due by July 10th.

Here are my choices and the choices I had to choose at least 3 items from:

I choose 4 items and maybe could say 5.   I have a children theme,  colors pink or blue ( I have both),
3 or more pictures, 2 or more patterned papers and ribbon.  My 5th could be flowers as the one banner and on the umbrella embellishments I used floral paper.

****************************
Are you ready for a NEW Pick 3 challenge?  Just choose 3 or more of the items in this list, include them on your scrap page, card, or OTP, upload to the gallery, then let me know in this thread that you've done so.  Be sure to tell me which items you've used. 
Here's the list to choose from:
1. children theme
2. colors pink or blue
3. 3 or more picturess
4. 2 or more PP's
5. Double Layout (DLO)
6. flowers
7. ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I love your page! Thanks for joining Soul Scrappers this month.

    ReplyDelete