Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Decorations


I love sleighs around for the holiday and these are two of my favorites.   The one with Santa and his list I bought at a close-out after Christmas probably 10 years ago.   The other on I bought empty at least 20 years ago and I tied the bells around them and just added sprigs of greenery and berries to the inside and then I stuck in some candy canes.   FYI.  You shouldn't stick a candy cane to eat from there because most of these are the original ones I added.   LOL

For this layout I used the sketch for DT #3 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"    I love making
Christmas layouts so every year I have layouts of my decorations and this is the first one I've made so
far for this year.    Another fun fact about the papers that I used, they are from 3 different Christmas
paper stacks I have, one that I bought this year and two from stacks I bought in the past.   I like
mixing papers and elements from different manufacturers.

Here is the link and the sketch at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"



No comments:

Post a Comment