Monday, August 19, 2019

Zoo



A project I am working on is making an album for my daughter that covers several road trips we took together or road trips we took to visit her.    This was a road trip I took with my brother and Dad to go see Leslie in Tyler, TX while she was doing a summer internship at the Caldwell Zoo.   Of course we spent the day at the zoo and she gave us a great tour around the area.

I'm entering this layout at   "SOUL SCRAPPERS"  for Challenge   MBC#18

What is a Mystery bag challenge?
mystery bag (plural mystery bags)
  1. bag whose contents are unknown. quotations ▼
  2. A surprise package randomly picked, a lucky dip.
  3. A non-specific mixed lot of a product at the supplier's choice.
In other words each month, the challenges will be different. You could get a quote, mixed media, technique, song, lift, color, vision board, product, poem etc....
This months challenge is to add ANIMAL embellishments to your page

No comments:

Post a Comment