Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Together in the country


My son has some land he leases out in the country in Texas about an hour from where they live in Ft. Worth.  He keeps an RV out there and it is a rare weekend he isn't out their either on his own or with his kids or the whole extended family.    Out riding around in the jeep, or in the creek cooling off or hunting with a rifle or bow and arrow and some fishing too.    They do it all.    This picture my granddaughter took of her Dad and his girlfriend while they had a long extended weekend out in the country over the July 4th weekend.   I just love this picture so had to get it scrapped right away.

I will be entering it in the challenge #366 at   "USE YOUR STUFF"   I used two butterflies on my layout to go with the challenge.

Challenge #366: Birds, Bees, or Butterflies

Welcome to this week's challenge at Use Your Stuff.  This week, we are challenging you to create a project that uses one or all of the 3 b's; birds, bees or butterflies.  These are a few projects our DT created for this theme:

No comments:

Post a Comment