Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Rockin' the Shades


I don't know what is going on with my granddaughter and wearing the sunglasses.   The picture on the right I got first from her daycare, it was bring a friend to school day and she brought her sock monkey and perhaps the shades, that I  have no clue about.   But she was more than ready to have her picture taken by the teacher.   Then the bigger picture I got a few days later from her Dad just out of the blue,  looks like they helped with the special effects on this one, they would never give her a soda can, but I can easily see her wanting the wear the shade again and put her had on backwards.   She loves wearing all kinds of hats.

Anyway for this layout I used Sketch #368 from the 2nd week of April at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"
I love it that other than my background paper I just pulled out a handful of scraps of patterned paper and pulled some out and used them.

Here is the link to "SKETCHES IN THYME"  and the sketch #368 I used is below.


3 comments:

  1. How precious!! Your title is perfect & I love your use of faux stitching & how you journaled in white, it really pops! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cheerful page: great job. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete