Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Beauty Day



I made this layout for the February Scrappy Friends double challenges.      I used the sketch for February at  "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"  and then the inspiration photo for February at
"SCRAP WITH STACY"   It is always so fun to combine these two challenges.

Here is the link to "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"  and the great sketch for the month.   I really like it and I'm going to file it away because I'm sure I will be using it again.



And here is the link to  "SCRAP WITH STACY"  and the February Photo Inspiration.   I was inspired but the flowers that I added to my layout and the colors of them pinks and purples that I used with the flowers and the papers.



1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you used on your awesome layout! Yummy! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete