Friday, November 2, 2018

Spooky at Home


I got this picture of my Granddaughter from Texas standing in front of her house that was all decorated for Halloween and I made it so it will work for two challenges.

First I used the Technique prompts and Challenge #419 at   "LASTING MEMORIES"   First I tore my background patterned paper and then mounted it on purple card stock (to go with my granddaughters skirt) and then I used a 4x6 PL type card and cut it down a bit and then tore some of edges around it also.  Then just to soften the lines I rounded the corners on my photo.

#419 - Techniques - Paper Tearing -  I love adding a bit of texture to my work by using torn paper. This week our challenge is rather simple and easy to use - "2 or More Torn Papers". 
{You may, of course, add anything else.}

_________________________________________________

Next was a simple challenge to complete.   It was Challenge #162 at  "THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE"   
That challenge was  - HALLOWEEN.   There is still a couple of days to enter this challenge so get busy with those Halloween pictures.

Challenge #162 - Halloween


Hi, Karrie here, and welcome to my favourite time of year, and favourite challenge to host!  
Halloween and all things spooky and full of fall fun!  
Do you have some Halloween shots from last year you never got to document? 
Do you make decorations or treat bags?  Have you taken beautiful shots of the changing 
colours, pumpkin patch or the kids playing in the leaves or corn maze?
We want to see whatever you've got!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Halloween layout, Barbara! That torn edge is really the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great background paper! Love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete